Deep C ROV Trenching Skid
The Deep C ROV Trenching Skid is a highly cost efficient solution for trenching of umbilicals. The trenching system is skidded to a standard WROV, and requires only 60 lpm @180 bar to operate. Two swords with jetting nozzles are lowered on each side of the umbilical, flushing the cable down to desired soil depth. The Deep C ROV Trenching skid requires no deck space or manning and is very easy to mobilise.
- Efficient trenching of umbilical
- Soil depth adjusted to project requirements
- Require only power from ROV, hence no additional downlines or deck space needed
- Skid is neutrally bouyant in water
- Adjustable centre of gravity
- Various connection plates for different ROV types